Friday, March 11, 2011

Dance Mix


Ok people, it's time for a little bit of self-promotion here. No seriously, I just recently made this mix, I think it's a cool one. So enjoy!

Dr Sinister - Dance Mix (March 2011)

Dr Sinister - Dance Mix (March 2011) Alternate Link

1- Avicii - Sweet Dreams (Avicii Sweeder Dreams Mix)
2- Rihanna - S&M (Sidney Samson Club Mix)
3- Ke$ha - We R Who We R (Fred Falke Club Mix)
4- Axwell - I Found You (TV Rock)
5- Roger Sanchez Feat Far East Movement - 2gether (Extended Mix)
6- Deadmau5 - Sofi Needs a Ladder (Original Mix)
7- Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer - Give Me Everything
8- Tiesto vs. Diplo feat. Busta Rhymes - C'mon (Catch 'Em By Surprise) (Extended Club Mix)
9- Chris Willis - Louder (Put Your Hands Up) (Extended Mix)
10- Edward Maya feat. Vika Jigulina - Desert Rain (Jay Amato Balkan Re-Touch 2011 Extended Mix)
11- Degrees Of Motion vs Mark Wilkinson - Shine On (Vocal Mix)
12- Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxo Beat (Mike Cole RMX)
13- Milk & Sugar Vs. Vaya Con Dios - Hey (Nah Neh Nah) (7th Heaven Club Mix)
14- Tim Berg - Seek Bromance (Avicii's Vocal Extended Mix)
15- Taio Cruz Ft Kylie Minogue And Travie Mccoy - Higher (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix)
16- Pitbull Ft. T-Pain - Hey Baby Drop It To The Floor (Mike Cole RMX)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OLÉ OLÉ Y OLÉ
Man, I took this set to my car audio and in my smartphone before to take a WALk on the beach, I wanted to think about what my life is becoming to.I am strongly sad,3 years unemployed and a painfull ex-girfriend.I was lazy to make a dj set as I usually do.
And now it's the time to say to you, what a great feelings did this djset to me,almost unknown tracks but very near to me
thanks for that hour of pleasrue in my dirty life