Friday, March 5, 2010

Through The Mail 2

What's cool about having a blog is the fact that you get stuff through the mail and it's always a pleasure for me to give a little push to cool people, so here they are.

Bang Bang Club - Chemistry (Digital Dog Radio Edit)
Rob sent me the original and a couple of remixes, I found this one to be the most club friendly. Typical top 40 stuff. I also like the British touch. Go see them at Bang Bang Club

Drake F. Kanye West & Lil Wayne - Forever (Dave Edwards Remix)
Dave always send me great stuff, and this one is no exception.

Avicii & Sebastien Drums Vs Axwell Angello Ingrosso - Leave The Pastis Behind (Junior Wilde Bootleg)
Although it's an impossibly long title, it's a very cool mashup by Junior. He gives a new life to this now classic Swedish Mafia's tune.

Tony G - Fired Up Gunz
Tony is just starting but he is improving and I see a good potential here. I just hope he'll send me 320 stuff next time ;)

No comments: