Monday, March 1, 2010

Where Is My Mind



Ok people, I mixed things up a little bit in this one, it covers 2-3 different genres, so enjoy!

Axxe - S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night (Neon Workout Rmx)
I only stumbled upon this one last week, it has an old school disco feel to it that made it an instant hit for me, it brings back some cool memories. And it also takes us away from the elektro sound that seems to be the norm these days.

The Mobb - Bass Get Smooth (Big Room Mix)
I know it's good old elektro but at least it sounds a little different. ;)

The Pixies - Where Is My Mind (Bassnectar Remix)
Now, here's an interesting one. First of all, it's Dubstep, second of all, it's not new and finally, third of all, it's a mighty cool remix of one of the greatest tune of all time!

Timbaland & Katy Perry - If We Meet Again (Loose Cannons Blame It On Rio Mix)
It's top 40 stuff, so i know some people will find a use for this one ;)

No comments: