Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bits & Bobs

Just some quality odds and ends I keep revisiting lately. Thought I'd share, because you know, sharing is caring. Or something. Definitely something. Anyway...

Angry Birds- Angry Birds (Ido Shoam Remix)
(just a novelty - everybody gets that "is that...? oh shit!" look on their face in a set)
Dabruck & Klein - Blow Up In The Deep (Dabruck & Klein Bootleg)
(requests for adele have outpaced brit and gaga lately -  this is my favorite remix)
Hot Pink Superman ft. Eminem & Booty luv (Mole mashup)
(havent tried this one on a crowd yet, but I love the title)
Justice - Civilization_(neon_stereo_private_bootleg)
(my favorite bootleg of justice's new track so far)
Pleasurekraft - Carny (Heartik.. Rainer Weichhold Theatre Remix)
(pleasurekraft somehow elicit the most unusual sounds, this is no exception)
Superskank - Good Time (Vocal Mix)
("everybody's going to the party have a real good time...")

No comments: