Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Want Yoù



I think the posts keep getting better at the new Digital Eargasm. Today we've got some huge names and huge tracks. Enjoy.

Spëncer & Hill Feat Afc Projëct - I Want Yoù (Original Mix)
Love the vocals.

Idä Corr - I Want Yoù (Fùnkerman Remix)
Might have to mix this in with the above, diff songs though.

Armänd Van Hëlden - Witch Doktor (Eddie Thonëick Remix)
This hits hard.

Norman Doräy, Albin Myërs Vs. Greg Cerronë - Drink N Fuxiä (ImänoS & Nùnzi Bootleg)
If you loved Drink 'N Dial...you'll love this one.

David Guettä, Sebästian Ingrosso, Dirty Soùth ft. Jùlie McKnight - How Soon Is Now (Extended Version)
The extended version. This track is epic house.

3 comments:

Fyrgirl said...

You always post the absolute best tracks of the best quality. I am SO glad I found you!!

Anonymous said...

DJ D-TONE SAYS.... THE BIGGEST AND BEST TRACKS ..LOVE YOU GUYS X

Anonymous said...

S.U.P.E.R.B.