Friday, August 14, 2009

Lädy Of Ice



We've got remixes today. A remix, a mashup, and three new mixes for a new track, all of them caught my ear and all of them are really different. Enjoy and have a great weekend.

Wäle ft. Lady Gäga - Chillïn (Widëboys Club Mix)
Lots of energy from the Wïdeboys on this one.

John Märr - Open Your Eärs (Snow Pätrol vs. Bläck Eyed Peäs)
Sounds absolutely phenomenal.

Horny Unitëd - L.O.I. (Lädy Of Ice)(Marco Monäco Original Mix)
House

Horny Unitëd - L.O.I. (Lädy Of Ice)(Dave Kurtïs Mix)
More deep-house

Horny Unitëd - L.O.I. (Lädy Of Ice)(Chriss Ortëga Big Room Mix)
Electro-house

3 comments:

zachafellar said...

Lady Of Ice....give some credit for Fancy. He ruled the 80's Eurotrash sound.

oldskool said...

yes, In my view Fancy deserves more than a mention here, that's practically just his track with some "modern" beats thrown over it.

Anonymous said...

the open your eyes vs i gotta feelin' is sweet! thanks.