Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nasty Gïrl



Always enjoy having a track in a post that warrants a picture like this. I'm putting out another post right after this, I'm finally caught up on my music. Now the weekend will be here and come Monday, I'll be back where I started. Enjoy.

Elëctric Soulsïde - Nasty Gïrl (Original Mix) Link Removed
Dirty, not the lyrics, the entire track.

Mëdina - You & I (Kïm Fäi Magic Hotdog Dub Mix) Link Removed
The original is good, Spëncer & Hïll Remix is great, this is a good alternative.

Bastïan Batës ft Nïcco - Cän't Slow Down (Michaël Mind Remix Edit) Link Removed
Nice house track.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check Out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1p8HlgoRHE The Best Mix Of Medina - You & I (Deadmau5 Remix)

Steven Stone said...

Yeah I've had it and the others from the remix pack. All great. Here they are. Enjoy.

Svenstrup & Venedelboe Mix

Deadmau5 Remix

Dash Berlin Mix

Havin Zagross & Luciano Mix