Monday, April 19, 2010

Höuse Müsic



My 200th post! That's pretty legit. I've put together a boatload of dance tracks to get us pumped up. Enjoy!!!

Sïmone Pïsapia, DJ Trüe - Höuse Müsic (Cärlo Cävalli & Dänny Cäliro Remix)
Spëncer & Hillesque electro house. Thanks Kope!

Flïght of The Cöncords - 2 Mäny Dïcks On The Däncefloor (St. Bëethoven Remix)

Subtly let 'em know whats up with an absolute banger!

Käskade & Tämra - Angël On My Shöulder (Fünkerman Mix)
I'm just now starting to fall hard for the beautiful tracks Käskade turns out.

Töm & Gräde - Röck All Nïght (Dävid Püentez & Hänna Hänsen Göing Wild Edit)

'Bäss Kïck in Mïami' sounding, so yeah I'd say they're going wild.

D.O.N.S. - Dröp the Gün (Grëgori Klösman & Dänny Wïld Remix)

Make 'em jump! Blast the fog machines.

2 comments:

jodru said...

Only 200?! Feels like you've been around forever...Congrats!

Steven Stone said...

In that 200 posts there were over 737 tracks, 3.1 days of continuous music.