Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And hello to you as well...


Hey there! eSc up in 'gasm land for the first time. Been trying to keep it poppin in the chat box for a while now, and since his Von Rokk-ness and the gang (wizard, where are you?) seem to be busy lately, I thought I'd share some bits and pieces from here and there. You know, to kinda fill in the gaps when things are slow. This will be an eclectic first post, as I try to sort out the formatting and whatnot. I will try to nail it down stylistically and thematically later if all goes well... That said, on with the choons.

Loved the hook in bromance, porter gives it that low end crunch it needed.

I'm a sucker for bizzarre vocal samples, this one comes from a 50's anti drug PSA.

Just an oddity, someone may dig it.

...because there just isn't enough harpsichord represented in house music.

Love this. Wait til the crowd is drunk enough then drop it - suddenly everyone is dancing around with hanker-chiefs.

So, you at peace with a little help DVR? Hope so. I believe in eargasms! Keep hope alive!

Peace, eSc.

4 comments:

Steven Stone said...

Congrats and thanks eSc!

twyst1200 said...

the last track is very cool. i will definitely give it a try. thanks eSc!

Darryl Von Rokk said...

Good start, eSc. Glad to have you on the team! Shoot me any info that you want me to put on the front page (facebook, myspace, etc...)

Dr Sinister said...

Very happy to see you here on the blog.