Monday, December 7, 2009

My Fëeling



Some fresh tracks sorted from masses over the weekend. And on a sidenote, I'm noticing more House tracks. Is it just my tastes right now leading me back or is the House music recession almost over? Either way, enjoy.

Sïdney Sämson - Rïverside (Wärren Clärke Remix)
Fresh twist that's sure to kill.

Junior Jäck - My Fëeling (Scolin 2010 Remix)
Deeper driving beat tunes up this blast from the past.

Märtin Sölveig - I Wänt You (Läidback Luke Remix)
House goodness, Läidback Luke earned his keep on this one.

Sölitaire ft. Kätherine Ellïs - Yöu're Mïne (Club Mix)
Real nice old school House sound.

Ström - Därum (Elëctrixx Remix)
Electro-house filth.

1 comment:

Darryl Von Rokk said...

I'm noticing more & more minimal stuff out there. I'm having a difficult time trying to find decent house. I never quite took ahold of the Prog-House scene, either...so it's been rough for me out there.