Monday, December 27, 2010

Darryl Von Rokk - Beats are Burning Mixxx



Back with my latest Mixxx...this time featuring a few traxx that will appear on my Top Ten list for 2010.

Darryl Von Rokk - "Beats are Burning Mixxx"

Louis Gracia feat. Sidney King - "Burn it up (2010 extended mix)"
Alex Gaudino - "I'm in love (I wanna do it) [wideboys mix]"
Woody Bianchi - "You got what I want (andrea prezioso remix)"
Aggro Santos - "Saint or Sinner (blackbox remix)"
Bryce feat. Gerald G & J-Malik - Dance (gordon & doyle remix)"
Bulljay & Vogel T - "Shy B-B-Boy (gordon & doyle remix)"
Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette - "Hello (2010 club mix)"
Carra & Rudari feat. Alice Bay - Get Dance (2010 crush mix)"
Eric Chase - "Sticky Situation"
Geeno Fabulous feat. Young Sixx - "That Girl (hans-o-matik bootleg mix)"
Nicole Scherzinger feat. T.I.- "Whatever you like (misha zam remix)"
DJ Herbie feat. Jennifer - "I'm ready (jolly dj & alex raider remix)"
Krafty Kuts - "Shake them hips (punk rolla dirty mix)"
Booca Inc. - "Where is the love (alex m club mix)"
Yash & Sanders - "We gonna be free (original mix)"

1 comment:

Raph said...

You should use Soundcloud for your long mixes!

http://soundcloud.com/